Jetblue Boston Logan Terminal is Terminal C and Terminal E at the infamous Boston Logan International Airport. The modern airport’s terminal is fully equipped with the latest facilities, which caters to the needs of the passengers travelling with Jetblue or any other leading airlines at the destination.
Jetblue Airways have codeshare agreements with other major airlines operating from Boston Logan International Airport. As a consequence, these codeshare flights operate from the B Terminal. There may be cases where the terminal gets changed for both Jetblue flights and the codeshare flights, which is why it is recommended to get in touch with the airline to get information about your arriving or departing terminal at Boston Logan Airport.
Let’s move forward to give you a detailed analysis of what facilities Jetblue Airways can provide you at the airport.
Overview of Jetblue at Logan Terminal
One of the key locations where JetBlue operates is the Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts. As one of the busiest airports in the United States, Logan Airport serves millions of passengers every year. In this overview, we will take a closer look at JetBlue’s operations at the Logan terminal, including its routes, facilities, and amenities.
|Boston Logan International Airport
|JetBlue Airways BOS Arrivals Terminal
|Terminal C or E
|JetBlue Airways BOS Departures Terminal
|BOS Airport Address
|Boston, MA 02128, United States
|JetBlue Airways IATA Code
|JetBlue Airways ICAO Code
|JetBlue Airways Ticket Counter Hours
|24 Hours a Day
|JetBlue Airways Contact Number
|JetBlue Airways Official Website
Introduction to Boston Logan Airport Terminal C and Terminal E
All the departing flights at BOS terminal depart from Terminal C at Boston Logan International Airport. The arriving passengers can expect to be at this location, which went through several renovations for good.
Levels At Terminal C
Terminal C consists of two levels, which serve different requirements of the passengers. The levels are as follows:
- Level 1: Level one is the arrivals area for the passengers where the baggage claim centre can be found along with other transportation services including car rentals, shuttles, silver line, charter bus, and courtesy bus.
- Level 2: Level two primarily serves the passengers with check-in counters, as it is the departure area. Not only Jetblue but other airlines also have check-in counters at this level. Furthermore, boarding gates C8-36 and C40-42 can be found here.
Services at Terminal C
Terminal C at Boston Logan Airport consists of various services or facilities which can benefit the passengers. The available amenities are as follows:
- Food and Eateries
- Shops and duty-free
- Public Art Program
- Hotels and faith chapels
- Public Telephone access
- Wi-fi, kidport, and memorial
- Luggage storage and smoking areas
- Pet Zone and shoeshine services
- ATMs, currency exchange, and luggage carts
- Charging rooms, hydration stations, and lost & found
List of Every JetBlue Airlines Terminal Globally
Lounges at Terminal C
There is one airline lounge at Terminal C which allows the passengers to quickly freshen up before their flights. The lounges at Terminal C includes:
- The Lounge BOS
Terminal E is basically used for the arrivals of Jetblue Terminal Logan but the departures of the airlines also take place at this terminal. This terminal helps operate the international carriers of Jetblue airways along with some other leading airlines in the aviation industry.
Levels At Terminal E
Terminal E consists of Three levels in total, which serves the arriving passengers as well as the departing passengers. The levels are as follows:
- Level 1: Level one is the arrivals area which is particularly used for Border Protection and US Customs. The passengers can find several amenities at this level including Car rental services, shuttle services, charter bus, Logan Express, etc.
- Level 2: Level 2 is the departure area which consists of boarding gates E1a, E1b, and E2. This level is also used for US Customs and Border Protection.
- Level 3: Level 3 is the departure and check-in area for the passengers which houses boarding gates E4 to E10.
Services at Terminal E
The services provided at jetblue terminal E are as follows:
- Wi-fi and kidport
- Shops and stores
- Lost and Found
- Chapels and hotels
- Restaurants and food
- Luggage Storage
- Charging Stations
- Luggage Carts
- Shoe shine service
- Changing rooms
Lounges at Terminal E
The Lounge at Terminal E gives an opportunity to the passengers to sit and relax before their departing flights at Boston Logan Airport. However, the access to the lounges depends upon several factors.
- Lufthansa Lounge
How do you Transfer Between Terminals at Boston Logan Airport?
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) has four terminals (A, B, C, and E) and getting between them can be done by walking or using various transportation options. Here are some ways to transfer between terminals at BOS:
Walking: If you have enough time and don’t have much luggage, you can walk between terminals at BOS. The terminals are connected by covered walkways and pedestrian bridges, making it easy to get around on foot.
Free Shuttle Bus: The Massport Shuttle provides free shuttle bus service between all terminals at BOS, including the rental car centre. The shuttle buses run every 5-6 minutes from 6:00am to 11:00pm and every 10-12 minutes from 11:00pm to 6:00 am.
Facilities Provided by Jetblue Airways at BOS Terminals
JetBlue Airways, a low-cost airline, is a popular choice for travellers flying to and from Boston International Airport. JetBlue provides various facilities and amenities at its terminals to enhance the passenger experience. From comfortable seating options to free Wi-Fi and charging stations, JetBlue’s facilities at BOS terminals are designed to make travel hassle-free and enjoyable. Let’s look at what services you can expect at the arriving and departing terminals of Jetblue Airways.
Jetblue In-Flight Entertainment at BOS
JetBlue Airways is known for its exceptional in-flight entertainment options, and the airline does not disappoint when it comes to its services at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). JetBlue offers a variety of entertainment options that cater to the preferences of all passengers, including movies, TV shows, music, games, and more. With the airline’s free high-speed Wi-Fi, passengers can stream content on their personal devices or choose from JetBlue’s selection of live TV channels.
Jetblue Flight Reservations at BOS
There are several methods to make Jetblue flight reservations at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS):
- Online: You can visit Jetblue’s official website or use their mobile app to search for flights and make a reservation. This is the most convenient and preferred method for most travellers.
- Phone: You can also make a reservation by calling Jetblue’s customer service number. A representative will assist you in finding available flights and making your reservation over the phone.
- Airport Ticket Counter: If you prefer to book your flight in person, you can visit one of Jetblue’s airport ticket counters at BOS. An agent will help you with your reservation and answer any questions you may have.
- Travel Agent: You can also use a travel agent to book your Jetblue flight reservation at BOS. This method can be useful if you need help with other travel arrangements, such as accommodations or car rentals.
Jetblue Flight Cancellations at BOS
There may be several reasons to cancel your Jetblue Airline flight. So, if you need to cancel it at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to Jetblue’s official website or use their mobile app to access your reservation.
- Enter your reservation details, in order to log into your account.
- Locate the flight you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Flight” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation and any refund options that may be available.
Alternatively, you can also cancel your Jetblue flight by calling their customer service number and speaking with a representative. Be sure to have your reservation details and payment information ready when cancelling your flight. Keep in mind that cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and the timing of the cancellation.
Jetblue Counter for Managing Bookings
Jetblue has a customer service counter at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) that can assist with managing bookings. The counter is located in the main terminal near the check-in area. If you need help with rebooking, changing your reservation, or any other issues related to your Jetblue flight, you can visit the customer service counter and speak with an agent. The counter is open daily from early morning until late at night, and staffed by Jetblue representatives who can assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Jetblue Seat Upgradation at BOS
It’s easy to upgrade your Jetblue Airways seat at BOS, as the airlines allow you to do at the ticket counters of the Jetblue terminals C and E. If you’re interested in upgrading your Jetblue seat at Logan airport Jetblue terminal, there are a few options available:
- Mint Experience: Jetblue offers a premium business-class experience called “Mint” on select flights from BOS. This includes lie-flat seats, premium dining, and other amenities.
- Even More Space: Jetblue’s “Even More Space” seats offer additional legroom and are located in the front of the cabin. You can purchase these seats during the booking process or at the airport.
- Upgraded Boarding: Jetblue offers a service called “Even More Speed” that allows you to board your flight earlier, giving you a better chance of selecting a preferred seat.
- Seat Selection: If you have a standard Jetblue fare, you can select your seat during the booking process or at check-in. You can choose from regular seats or Even More Space seats for an additional fee.
Keep in mind that seat availability and pricing may vary depending on the flight and fare type. It’s always a good idea to check with Jetblue customer service or the airport counter for more information on seat upgrade options at BOS.
Jetblue Baggage Allowance at BOS
Jetblue’s baggage allowance at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) depends on the fare type and destination of your flight. Here is a general overview of Jetblue’s baggage policy:
- Carry-on baggage: Jetblue allows one personal item and one carry-on bag per passenger. The personal item must fit under the seat in front of you, while the carry-on bag must fit in the overhead bin. The maximum dimensions for the carry-on bag are 22 inches x 14 inches x 9 inches.
- Checked baggage: The baggage allowance for checked bags depends on the fare type and destination of your flight. For Blue Basic fares, there is no checked baggage allowance. For Blue fares, one checked bag is allowed free of charge for domestic flights and two checked bags are allowed free of charge for international flights. For Blue Plus, Blue Extra, and Mint fares, two checked bags are allowed free of charge for both domestic and international flights.
- Overweight/oversized baggage: Jetblue charges additional fees for overweight and oversized baggage. Bags that weigh more than 50 pounds or have dimensions greater than 62 inches (length + width + height) will incur additional fees.
Jetblue Check-in Services at BOS
Jetblue offers several check-in options at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS):
- Online check-in: You can check in for your Jetblue flight online up to 24 hours before your scheduled departure time. To do so, visit Jetblue’s website or use their mobile app and enter your reservation details.
- Self-service kiosk check-in: Jetblue has self-service kiosks located throughout the terminal at BOS, which you can use to check-in, select seats, and print boarding passes.
- Counter check-in: If you prefer to check in with a Jetblue representative, you can do so at the check-in counters. Jetblue recommends arriving at least 90 minutes before your scheduled departure time for domestic flights and two hours for international flights if you plan to check in at the counter.
- Curbside check-in: Jetblue also offers curbside check-in at BOS for passengers who have already checked in online or at a self-service kiosk. This service is available for a fee and allows you to drop off your checked bags and receive your boarding pass without having to go inside the terminal.
The check-in deadlines vary depending on the destination and fare type, so it’s always a good idea to check with Jetblue’s website or customer service for information about your flight.
Jetblue Lost & Found Service at BOS
If you have lost an item at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) while travelling on a Jetblue flight, you can contact Jetblue’s Lost & Found department to report the lost item and try to recover it.
- Visit Jetblue’s Lost & Found website: You can visit Jetblue’s Lost & Found website at https://www.jetblue.com/help/lost-and-found to report a lost item.
- Contact Jetblue Customer Service: You can also contact Jetblue Customer Service at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) to report a lost item and receive assistance.
- Contact Boston Logan International Airport: If you believe you lost your item somewhere in the airport and not on the flight, you can contact the airport’s Lost & Found department directly.
Jetblue Special Assistance Service at BOS
Jetblue offers special assistance services at Boston Logan Airport for passengers who require extra assistance due to disabilities, medical conditions, or other special needs. Below are some of the special assistance services that Jetblue terminal Logan airport provides:
- Wheelchair assistance: Jetblue offers wheelchair assistance for passengers who require mobility assistance, including boarding and deplaning assistance.
- Service animals: Jetblue allows service animals to travel with passengers who require them. Passengers are responsible for providing all necessary documentation for their service animal, including certification and vaccination records.
- Medical equipment: Jetblue allows passengers to bring their necessary medical equipment on board the aircraft, such as oxygen tanks or CPAP machines.
- Special meals: Jetblue offers special meal options for passengers who require them, such as vegetarian or gluten-free meals.
- In-flight assistance: Jetblue’s flight attendants are trained to provide assistance to passengers who require it during the flight, including assistance with meal service and other in-flight needs.
Jetblue Lounge At BOS
Jetblue offers a lounge at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) called the “Jetblue Mint Lounge.” This lounge is exclusively for Jetblue Mint passengers, who have booked the airline’s premium Mint experience. Here’s what you need to know about the Jetblue Mint Lounge at BOS:
Hours: The Jetblue Mint Lounge is open daily from 5:00am to 10:00pm.
Location: The Jetblue Mint Lounge is located in Terminal C, near Gate C19.
Access: Access to the Jetblue Mint Lounge is limited to passengers who have booked the airline’s Mint experience. This includes passengers who have purchased a Mint ticket or who are travelling on a Jetblue Mint award ticket. Jetblue Mosaic members are also eligible for access to the Mint Lounge when travelling on a Mint flight.
Jetblue offers a range of services and amenities to passengers travelling to and from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). From check-in and baggage services to in-flight amenities and special assistance, Jetblue strives to provide a comfortable and convenient travel experience for all passengers. The airline’s Mint Lounge offers an exclusive space for passengers travelling in the premium Mint experience, while the Jetblue Counter and kiosks provide a variety of services to help passengers manage their bookings and travel plans. With a focus on customer service and a commitment to safety, Jetblue is a popular choice for travellers flying to and from Boston Logan International Airport.
JetBlue Airways BOS Boston Logan International Airport Location Map
Frequently Asked Questions:
Jetblue Airways operates its arriving flights at Logan International Airport from terminal E.
Both Terminal C and Terminal E are used for the Jetblue flight departures at Logan Airport.
The passengers wanting to connect to terminal E from C or vice-versa can walk between the terminals.