United Airlines uses Terminal 3 at Harry Reid Las Vegas Airport (LAS) When it comes to air travel with United Airlines to and from Harry Reid International Airport, having access to comprehensive information about United Airlines Las Vegas terminal can greatly enhance your journey. From ensuring a smooth check-in process to navigating the airport efficiently, this information can save your time, reduce stress and make your travel experience more enjoyable.
We have covered everything from facilities and amenities to arrivals and departure procedures. So,, whether you are a frequent flyer or visiting Las Vegas for the first time, this information will truly contribute to your air travel, making it as seamless as possible.
Navigating United Airlines at Terminal 3 LAS
United Airline terminal Las Vegas is a major hub for the airlines operating its arriving and departing carriers to and from the airport to other destinations. The airport handles over 20 million passengers annually, giving them access to short-haul or long-haul flights to their desired location. The airport is located about 5 miles south of downtown Las Vegas near the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Like at all other major airports, United Airlines provides several services to its passengers flying to and from this destination, giving them an opportunity to easily access the facilities and board their flights with ease. This helps passengers avoid last minute disappointments, as they start enjoying their journey right from the airport.
|Harry Reid International Airport
|United Airlines LAS Airport Address
|United Airlines Counter, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
|United Airlines McCarran Airport Contact Number
|United Airlines Terminal
|Terminal – 3
About United Airlines terminal Las Vegas
United Airlines manages its arrivals and departures from Terminal 3 at Harry Reid Las Vegas Airport (LAS), which is one of the two passenger terminals at the destination. The newly formed terminal handles the international and domestic flights of some leading airlines including United Airlines. The assigned terminal is always mentioned on the confirmation email as well as the back side of the ticket. However, if the terminal gets changed, the passengers should make sure to contact United Airlines at Las Vegas Airport to extract information about the same.
Levels at Terminal 3 LAS
Terminal 3 at Las Vegas Airport consists of four levels, which caters to the different needs and requirements of the arriving as well as the departing passengers. Furthermore, handling both the international and the domestic passengers flying with United Airlines. The levels at Terminal 3, Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) are as follows:
- Level 0: Level zero at Terminal 3 is the baggage claim area for the arriving passengers, where the Tram station is also located.
- Level V: The next level we have is Level V, which is particularly manufactured as a parking area for passengers who choose to drive to the airport on their own vehicles.
- Level 1: Level one at Terminal 3 LAS is the Mezzanine Level.
- Level 2: Level 2 is the departure area where several check-in counters are located. This area provides the passengers access to E gates, along with concourse which is divided into east and west wings.
- East Wing: East Wing houses the domestic gates from E8 to E12 and E14 to E15.
- West Wing: West Wing houses international gates from (E1 to E7).
Amenities at Terminal 3 LAS
Terminal 3 at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, is the hub for several airlines, including United Airlines. This terminal offers a range of facilities to cater to the needs of passengers. Here is a comprehensive list of facilities available at Terminal 3 in Las Vegas:
- Check-In Counters: United Airlines has designated check-in counters where passengers can check-in for their flights, drop off their baggage, and obtain boarding passes.
- Security Checkpoints: Terminal 3 has security checkpoints where passengers are screened before entering the departure area. These checkpoints ensure the safety and security of all travellers.
- Baggage Claim: After arriving at Terminal 3, passengers can proceed to the designated baggage claim areas to collect their checked baggage.
- Customs and Immigration: International passengers arriving at Terminal 3 will go through customs and immigration procedures before entering the United States.
- Retail Shops: The terminal features a variety of retail shops, including duty-free stores, fashion boutiques, gift shops, convenience stores, and newsstands. Passengers can purchase clothing, accessories, electronics, souvenirs, reading material, and more.
- Dining Options: Terminal 3 offers numerous dining options, ranging from fast food and coffee shops to sit-down restaurants and bars. Travellers can find a wide array of cuisines, including American, Italian, Mexican, Asian, and more.
- Lounges: United Airlines passengers with eligible status or lounge memberships can access the United Club Lounge at Terminal 3. The lounge provides a comfortable and exclusive environment with amenities like complimentary refreshments, Wi-Fi, workstations, and relaxation areas.
- Currency Exchange: Passengers in need of foreign currency or currency exchange services can find currency exchange counters or kiosks within Terminal 3.
- ATMs and Banking Services: Terminal 3 provides access to ATMs and banking services for passengers who require financial transactions or need to withdraw cash.
- Information Desks: Information desks and customer service counters are available throughout the terminal to assist passengers with inquiries, directions, and general assistance.
- Restrooms: Restrooms, including accessible facilities, are located at various points within Terminal 3 for passengers’ convenience.
- Charging Stations: Charging stations and power outlets are available in different areas of the terminal, allowing passengers to charge their electronic devices.
- Wi-Fi: Terminal 3 provides free Wi-Fi access for passengers to stay connected and browse the internet during their time at the airport.
- Medical Services: The terminal has medical facilities and first aid stations to assist passengers with minor medical issues or emergencies.
- Baby Care Facilities: Terminal 3 offers dedicated spaces for baby care, including diaper-changing stations and nursing rooms.
These are some of the main facilities available at Terminal 3 at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas. It’s important to note that specific services and amenities may vary or be subject to change, so it’s advisable to check the airport’s official website or contact the airport directly for the most up-to-date information.
United Lounges at LAS Terminal
At Las Vegas Airport’s Terminal, there is a United Club Lounge for passengers located in Level 1, Gate D, which allows them to sit and relax before their scheduled departing flights at the airport. Nevertheless, whether or not you can access the lounge entirely depends upon several factors such as type of airfare, destination, etc.
The business class passengers travelling with United Airlines can definitely enjoy the advantages, the United Club Lounge has to offer. The benefits include showers, wifi, food and drinks, snacks, and several food eateries to choose from. The passengers can enjoy these inside services free of cost as the charges are added in the reservation itself.
Apart from United Club Lounge at the airport, there are two other lounges located at Terminal 3 LAS, which are as follows:
- The Club at LAS
- USO Lounge (Satellite)
Ways to transfer between Terminals at LAS
There are two main passenger terminals at Harry Reid International Airport (LAS), both of which can be accessed by passengers via an inter-terminal shuttle. The shuttle service is available on level 0 of each terminal and it departs every 15 to 20 minutes.
Additionally, the passengers can move between terminals by accessing the McCarran Tram, which also provides a similar connection as the Inter-terminal shuttle.
List of all United Airlines Terminal globally
1. Book United Airfares
United Airlines allows the passengers to book reservations through their official website, which is the most convenient and commonly used method. Nevertheless, if you didn’t choose to book online, you still have the opportunity to book at the airport or use the United Airlines mobile application for the same. At the United Airlines ticket counter at Terminal 3 LAS, you can talk to the customer care representative who will fill you in with the required details, after which you can select your preferred flight to your desired location.
2. Cancel United Reservations
The United Airlines passengers can cancel their flights with the airlines at any given time. However, not all cancellations provide a refund and the passenger might be entitled to pay compensation. If you have emergencies or your flight is delayed or cancelled by the airlines, and you no longer need to fly, you can cancel your flight ticket and ask for a refund. On the contrary, if there are no emergencies and you are cancelling voluntarily, you will have to pay a sum of your money to the airlines.
3. Upgrade United Class
There are several ways to upgrade your seat with United Airlines at Harry Reid International Airport (LAS), the options include:
- Online upgrade: If you have already booked your flight through the United Airlines website or app, you can check if there are available seat upgrades by visiting the “Manage Reservations” section. Sign in to your United MileagePlus account (if you have one) and look for the option to upgrade your seat. Follow the prompts and select the desired upgrade option if available.
- United Airlines counter at the airport: Visit the United Airlines check-in counter or customer service desk at the airport. Inquire about seat upgrade options and ask if any paid upgrades are available for your flight. The staff will be able to assist you and provide information on the available upgrade options and associated costs.
- United Club or Premium Cabin access: If you have a membership or eligible status with United Club or access to their premium cabin (such as United Polaris Business Class or United First Class), you may have access to complimentary or discounted seat upgrades. Inquire at the United Club lounge or with the premium cabin staff for more information and availability.
4. United Check-ins
There are several ways to check-in for your United Airline flight. And, the most convenient way to check in is through the United Airlines website or mobile app. You can check in online starting 24 hours before your flight’s scheduled departure time. Once you’ve checked in, you can access your boarding pass electronically and either print it out or save it on your mobile device.
- Mobile check-in: If you prefer using your mobile device, you can check in through the United Airlines mobile app. Download the app, enter your booking details, and complete the check-in process. You will receive a mobile boarding pass that you can present at the airport security checkpoint and at the boarding gate.
- Airport kiosk check-in: United Airlines provides self-service kiosks at many airports, including Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS). Locate a United Airlines kiosk at the airport, enter your booking details and follow the instructions to check in. The kiosk will print your boarding pass, which you can then use to proceed through security and board the flight.
- Counter check-in: If you prefer checking in with the assistance of a United Airlines representative, you can do so at the check-in counters located at the airport. Visit the United Airlines check-in counter, provide your booking details and identification, and the staff will assist you with the check-in process. They will provide you with a printed boarding pass.
5. United Baggage
The United Airline baggage counter operates daily from 03:15 am – 01:15 am at Harry Reid International Airport, Terminal 3. In order to check-in for your bags on time, it’s better to arrive at least 50 minutes before your scheduled departing flight. Furthermore, United Airlines allows its passengers a generous baggage allowance which includes:
- Carry-on baggage: United Airlines allows one personal item and one carry-on bag for each passenger. The personal item should fit under the seat, while the carry-on bag should fit in the overhead bin. The dimensions for the carry-on bag should not exceed 22 inches x 14 inches x 9 inches (56 cm x 35 cm x 22 cm).
- Checked baggage: United Airlines’ checked baggage allowance depends on the fare type and destination. Generally, for domestic flights within the United States and Canada, United Airlines offers different baggage allowance options:
- Basic Economy: Basic Economy fares typically do not include a complimentary checked bag unless you have MileagePlus Premier status or qualify for certain exceptions.
- Standard Economy: Standard Economy fares typically include one personal item, one carry-on bag, and one checked bag weighing not more than 50 pounds, with linear dimensions not more than 62 inches.
- Premium Economy, Business Class, and First Class: Passengers travelling in these premium cabins usually have higher baggage allowances, often including two carry-on bags, one personal item, and multiple checked bags with higher weight limits.
- International flights: Baggage allowances on international flights vary depending on the destination, travel class, and fare type. It is recommended to check United Airlines’ website or contact their customer service for the specific baggage policy for your international flight.
6. United Pet Travel
United Airlines has a pet travel policy that allows passengers to bring their pets on board or transport them as cargo, subject to certain guidelines and restrictions. Here is a short overview of United Airlines’ pet travel policy:
- In-cabin Pet Travel: United allows only a few pet on their flights such as small dogs, rabbits, household birds, cats, etc inside a pet carrier. Its crucial to note that not all the United flights or countries allow pets on the flights due to certain restrictions.
7. United Lost & Found
United Airlines has a lost & found counter at Terminal 3 LAS, which allows the passengers to seek assistance regarding their delayed, damaged, or lost baggage at terminal 3. The airline staff does its best to reunite you with your baggage. Nevertheless, it’s your duty to provide the airlines with the accurate details regarding your baggage such as identification mark, etc.
Closest Hotels to Harry Reid International Airport
There are several hotels located near Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) which allows the passengers to relax before or after their flight. Some of the hotels include:
- Desert Rose Resort
- Best Western McCarran Inn
- Nirvana Hotel Bed and Breakfast
- Travelodge by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport Near The Strip
- Tropicana Las Vegas a DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Casino
Parking Options at Terminal 3 LAS
As mentioned earlier, the parking area at Terminal 3 LAS is located at level V. The parking area makes it convenient for the passengers to bring their vehicles along and avoid the hassle of getting in public transports, let alone dealing with the traffics, and taking longer routes. The parking facilities are only accessible to passengers who pre-book the place, after which the available spaces can be given to the passengers who didn’t pre-book. It never hurts to ask though, if there is space available, you may still get it. Furthermore, the passengers can go through the map below, to navigate the parking area.
We hope that all the mentioned information about United Airlines Las Vegas Terminal helps you navigate the terminal and its services, instantly. The services and amenities provided at the airport always cater to the requirements of the passengers. Furthermore, it’s advised that the passengers double check their travel related documents to avoid last minute hassle at the airport and to ensure a smooth trip.
United Airlines LAS Harry Reid International Airport Location Map
Frequently Asked Questions:
United Airlines arrives at Terminal 3, LAS.
United Airlines departs from Terminal 3, LAS.
United Airlines handles its domestic and international arrivals and departures from Terminal 3 at LAS.
The passengers can get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3 via the inter-terminal shuttle or via the McCarran Tram.
Terminal 3 at LAS handles both domestic and international carriers of leading airlines including United Airlines, Air Canada, AeroMexico, Volaris, Westjet, amongst others.
Yes, the passengers have access to parking at Terminal 3 LAS.