Philippine Airlines serves over 70 destinations in the Philippines and around the world, including Asia, Oceania, North America, and Europe. If we particularly talk about Terminal 1 at DMM International Airport, then Philippine Airlines DMM Terminal – King Fahd International Airport provides passengers with a range of domestic and international flights, along with cargo services to and from the destination. So, let’s get into the specifics of Philippine Airlines Terminal 1 DMM and give you an insight to what the airlines has to offer.
Philippine Airlines DMM Terminal Arrivals
Philippine Airlines uses the Terminal 1 at DMM for operating its arrivals. The arrivals terminal of the Philippines offers passengers with services such as baggage claim, ground transportation, internet/wifi access, food and dining, family restrooms, etc.
Philippine Airlines DMM Terminal Departures
Philippine Airlines uses the Terminal 1 at DMM for handling its departures. The departures terminal serves passengers with facilities such as there are several check-in counters, security checkpoints, etc.
Services at Philippine Airlines Terminal at DMM
Philippine Airlines offers a wide variety of services to its arriving and departing passengers from the Terminal 1 at DMM. Here are some of the services which you can avail at the destination.
- Onboard internet or wifi access on selected flights.
- In-flight access to duty-free exclusives and selected flights.
- Waiting areas along with quiet areas for relaxing at the airport.
- Access to airport/airline lounges for business and first class passengers.
- Online and offline check-in facilities, allowing passengers to select preferred seats.
- Special assistance for passengers with specific medical conditions or with disabilities.
- Seat upgrades to have extra legroom, wider seats, and adjustable head and armrests.
- In-flight entertainment system for selected class passengers, allowing access to a wide selection of movies, music, tv shows, etc.
- Complimentary in-flight meals and drinks, including special meals for passengers with food restrictions.
List of All Philippine Airlines Terminal Worldwide
An In-depth Guide to Philippine Airlines DMM Terminal
This guide to Philippine Airlines can be your go-to resource for accessing the important information and getting advantage of the facilities that the airlines has to offer.
|King Fahd International Airport
|King Fahd Road, King Fahd International Airport, Dammam 32567, Saudi Arabia
|Philippine Airlines IATA Code
|Philippine Airlines ICAO Code
|Philippine Airlines Ticket Counter Hours:
|Daily 24 Hours
|+966 13 883 4445
|Philippine Airlines DMM Check-in
|Philippine Airlines DMM Arrivals Terminal
|Philippine Airlines DMM Departures Terminal
|Philippine Airline Official Website
Amenities Provided by Philippine Airlines at Terminal 1, DMM
Below mentioned are some of the basic to advanced facilities, which the Philippine Airlines provides to its arriving and departing passengers. However, many of the said services may not be available every time to the passengers as it depends upon the availability of the same.
Book your Reservations
PAL offers some options to book flight reservations with the airlines. You can either do it online or offline at the Philippine Airlines DMM terminal:
- To book via the official website, the passengers will need to browse the flight schedules and select the preferred dates, along with adding in other details such as name of destination, number of passengers, etc. To complete the online reservation, select any one of the available modes of payments and complete the procedure.
- Another option the passenger has is to visit the sales office of PAL directly at the airport’s terminal, where there is an airline representative present to help you out with reservations, and further book you a flight to your preferred destination. The airline’s ticket counter will accept payment in either cash or any online or offline method.
- Last but not least, you can also book yourself a reservation via any travel agent or any travel agency. This is a convenient option for passengers having difficulty in booking online or visiting the airline’s ticket counter at the terminal.
Nevertheless, regardless of the reservation option the passenger goes with, he or she is eligible to book his preferred class, preferred destination, etc.
Cancel your Reservations
The passengers can use the following options to cancel their tickets with Philippine Airlines.
- Use the official website of PAL to cancel your reservation on the “manage bookings” section, by searching for your reserved flight.
- Contact the airlines directly via call or phone to cancel on your behalf, upon providing the accurate details, the airline representative will do so.
- At last, you can visit the Philippine Airlines terminal at DMM directly to cancel your reservation in person.
No matter which option you go with, cancellations without adhering to the guidelines of Philippine Airlines may lead passengers to a compensation or cancellation fee. And, if the reason for cancellation is valid, the passenger may be entitled to a full refund.
Upgrade your Seats/Class
Seat upgrades are subject to availability and may not be available at all times to all the passengers, which is why it’s better to get in touch with the airlines directly to gather accurate information about the same. Furthermore, the passengers who are interested in upgrading their seats or class with Philippine Airlines can choose any of the below mentioned option to proceed further:
- Upgrade at the time of booking through whichever option you chose for reserving your flight with the airlines. If there is availability, you will get an upgrade to a higher class, which is business or first class.
- Next, you can upgrade during the check-ins at the check-in counter of Philippine Airlines. Again, if there is availability, you will get an upgrade.
- Lastly, you can look for upgrades and bid for upgrades through the “myPAL Upgrade” program, provided by the airlines. This allows passengers to offer a price for an upgrade.
Several Check-in Options
Philippine Airlines offers several options for check-in at Philippine Airlines DMM terminal to provide passengers with a hassle-free experience.
- If the passengers look forward to the airport Counter Check-in, then they can do it at the departures area. The check-in counters open at least four hours before the scheduled departure time for completing the procedure of the passengers.
- Next, the passengers can check-in online through the mobile application or the official website of the airlines. Online Check-in opens at least 24 hours before flight departure time and closes 1 hour prior to the departure.
- Lastly, the passengers can use self-service kiosk-check-ins located at the departures area of the airline’s terminal. At this point, they can print boarding passes and use the baggage drop counter to check luggage.
Philippine Airlines terminal at DMM allows passengers the mentioned baggage allowance, depending upon the destination, travel class, and fare type.
- Economy class: Economy passengers are allowed to carry one piece of luggage for free, which should not exceed 23 kgs weight and the dimensions of158 cm (length + width + height).
- Premium Economy: Premium Economy Class, Business Class, or First Class passengers on international flights are allowed to carry two free pieces of luggage, with each weighing not more than 32 kgs, and not exceeding 158 cm dimensions.
Lost and Found Desk
The lost and found department of Philippine Airlines is located at the arrivals and the departures at King Fahd International Airport Terminal. This counter provides passengers with assistance related to damaged baggage, delayed baggage, and lost baggage at the airport’s terminal, in-flight, or within any other location at the airport. So, in case you meet with such unfortunate circumstances, it’s always better to get in touch with the airline staff at the lost and found desk, provide them with the details of your issue, and get it resolved on time.
In case you are perplexed at any given time of your journey, while you are at the airport, feel free to contact the information counters of Philippine Airlines DMM terminal. There are designated information counters, with airline experts available to provide you assistance regarding your issues or situations. So, to have an enhanced air travel experience, or to ensure that you are following the right guidelines or rules put forth by the airlines, you can get it all done in this area.
Pet Travel Related Service
Philippine Airlines provides passengers the facility to travel with their pets but by strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the airlines. Additionally, the Philippines does not allow pets on all the flights to all the destinations as there are certain restrictions put forth by other airports, international or domestic. So, it’s better to get in touch with the airlines first, before planning to take your pet with you directly. This will ensure a better experience for you as well as your pet.
Unaccompanied Minor Service
Philippine Airlines at DMM allows passengers to book unaccompanied minor service for the minor travellers to ensure their safety and security. So, in case your child is travelling alone in a Philippine Airlines flight, ensure to pre-book the service to get him or her proper assistance during the flight and at the airport as well.
We hope that you are now entirely aware of what terminal is Philippine Airlines at DMM and the services and facilities that it provides to its passengers arriving at or departing from the terminal. Furthermore, if there are any queries regarding your planned travel with the airlines, feel free to contact them in person or via call or email. Additionally.
Philippine Airlines King Fahd International Airport Location Map
Frequently Asked Questions
Philippine airlines uses the Terminal 1 at DMM for its operations.
Philippines airlines handles its arrivals at the Terminal 1 at DMM.
Philippine Airlines operates or handles its departures from Terminal 1 at DMM.