Air Travel with LOT Polish Airlines serves as a connecting bridge for people who love to travel. The airline offers direct and connecting flights to travelers wanting to visit a domestic or international location from the LOT Polish Airlines EWR Terminal. From seamless check-in options to exclusive lounges and an array of services, let’s see what the airline offers you at its arrivals and departures terminal of the Newark Liberty International Airport.
Lot Polish Airlines Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal Arrivals
Arrivals at Newark Liberty International Airport are handled by LOT Polish Airlines out of Terminal B. Carousels for luggage claim, dining options, lost and found services, etc. are available to passengers.
Lot Polish Airlines Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal Departures
At Newark Liberty International Airport, LOT Polish Airlines departs from Terminal B. There are multiple check-in counters for passengers.
What Terminal is LOT Polish Airlines at EWR? Overall Guide
Level 3 of Terminal B is where you’ll find the LOT-Polish Airlines Newark terminal. This terminal handles both the arrivals and departures of the airline.
|Newark Liberty International Airport
|LOT Polish Airlines Newark Terminal Arrivals
|LOT Polish Airlines Newark Terminal Departures
|EWR Airport Address
|3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, United States
|LOT Polish Airlines IATA Code
|LOT Polish Airlines ICAO Code
|LOT Polish Airlines Ticket Counter Hours
|24 hours a Day
|LOT Polish Airlines Official Website
LOT Polish Airlines Terminal at EWR: Services & More
LOT Polish Airlines offers various services at the Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal to enhance passengers’ overall travel experience. Some of the many services provided by the airline are as follows:
|Baggage Handling Services
|Baggage Wrapping Service
|Children’s Play Areas
|Medical and First Aid Service
|Fast Track Security
|Passport Control Services
|Car Rental Services
|Wi-Fi and Internet Access
|Mobile Charging Stations
|Lost and Found Services
|Pet and Animal Services
|VAT Refund Services
|Restaurants and Cafes
|Luggage Storage and Lockers
|Prayer Rooms and Chapels
List of Every LOT Polish Airlines Terminal Globally
1. Book LOT Polish Airlines Flight Reservations at the ticketing counters of the EWR Terminal
The LOT Polish Airlines EWR Terminal offers passengers a seamless reservation experience, allowing them to book flights to their preferred destination. The friendly and knowledgeable staff help you with purchasing tickets, reservation-related inquiries, and any special requests you may have. Please visit the ticketing counters with your travel documents and necessary details to ensure a hassle-free procedure. Alternatively, you can use LOT Polish Airlines’ official website to book a flight reservation.
2. Cancel Flight Reservations with LOT Polish at the Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal in the Event of a Change in Plans
LOT Polish Airlines understands the need to cancel flight reservations due to unforeseen circumstances or other itinerary adjustments, so it allows passengers to cancel reservations at the airline’s ticketing counter or online via the official website. Passengers can approach the staff at the said desk, where airline personnel will be available to guide the passenger through cancellation policy and procedure. Understand the airline’s policy beforehand to know whether you are entitled to a cancellation fee or eligible for a full refund. Any queries or questions are welcome at the cancellation desk.
3. LOT Polish Airlines Flight Reservations Compensations and Refund
LOT Polish Airlines strives to provide its passengers with compensation and refund options (applicable only to some circumstances). If the flight is canceled, delayed, or overbooked by the airline or if the passenger encounters any situation during his journey, he/she may proceed to cancel the ticket and receive a full refund of the unused portion of his ticket. The airlines have established certain procedures to look out for their passengers. So, whatever circumstance you may get into, please talk with the airline and seek help.
4. Check-in for LOT Polish Flight Departures using Self-Service Kiosks, Airport Check-in Counters, or Airline’s Website
Passengers can find several options to check in for their flight at the LOT Polish Airlines Newark Terminal departures. The options include airport counter check-in, self-service kiosk check-in, mobile check-in, online website check-in, priority check-in, and group check-in.
1. Online Check-in: The passengers can use the official airline’s website to check in online before their scheduled departure and retrieve an e-boarding pass to save or print.
2. Mobile Check-in: If you want to use the airline’s application, you can download it on your Android or iOS, log in to your account, and check in using your credentials or details such as reservation number, last name, etc.
3. Airport Check-in Counter: If you look forward to an in-person check-in option, checking in at the airport check-in counters is best. The personnel will help you with the whole procedure, such as checking your bags or getting you your boarding passes.
4. Self-Service Kiosks: To avoid long check-in queues, you can check in using the self-service kiosk machines available at the departures terminal. The machines are extremely easy and quick to use. All you have to do is follow the appeared prompts and submit.
5. Priority Check-in: The priority check-in facility is for passengers who are members of the frequent flyer program and passengers who are flying on a business class ticket. You can inquire about this facility from the airline’s customer service desk.
6. Group Check-in: Passengers traveling with a group or bunch of people can use the facility to group check-in at the EWR Terminal B. LOT Polish Airlines will assist you with the procedure.
5. LOT Polish Airlines Baggage Allowance and Policies on Flights from the Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal B
For flights with and from the LOT Polish Airlines EWR Terminal, passengers can receive sufficient baggage allowance depending upon the class they are traveling in and the type of ticket they have purchased. Here’s the breakdown of LOT Polish Airlines’ baggage allowance for passengers:
1. Cabin Baggage Allowance: Economy passengers can carry one piece of cabin baggage, which should not exceed the weight limit of 8 kg and fit the dimensions put forth by LOT Polish Airlines. On the contrary, Business Class passengers can carry more than Economy passengers, often two pieces of cabin baggage.
2. Checked Baggage: Economy passengers are allowed to carry free checked baggage on flights from the EWR Terminal. Business Class passengers are eligible for more checked baggage allowance, usually two to three pieces of luggage.
3. Frequent Flyer Members: Travelers of the frequent flyer program (Miles & More) by LOT Polish Airlines or travelers who have purchased an upper-class reservation can have an extra baggage allowance on their flights.
4. Excess Baggage: If your luggage exceeds the weight and size dimensions given by LOT Polish Airlines, you can purchase extra baggage from the airline by paying a certain amount.
6. LOT Polish Airlines Seat Upgradation Options for Air Travels from the EWR Terminal B
LOT Polish Airlines offers passengers several seat upgrade options, allowing them to fly with comfort and luxurious facilities such as in-flight entertainment, complimentary food, snacks, drinks, extra seating space, etc. If you look forward to flying in style, you can upgrade your flight reservation during the booking or check-in procedures. You can request further assistance and answers from the airline staff. In addition, you can refer to the airline’s official website to find information on available seat upgrades.
7. LOT Polish Airlines Information Counters: Please visit for travel-related queries
At the LOT Polish Airlines Newark Terminal arrivals and departures, travelers can find information counters where airline personnel can assist, answer passengers’ queries, and clear their doubts. Whether you want directions to certain locations within the airport, need access to exclusive airline lounges, or want to have information about anything related to your air travel, feel free to approach the agents at information counters and seek help. The staff will ensure to attend you.
8. LOT Polish Lost & Found Desk: Delay, Lost, and Damage Baggage Assistance
The LOT Polish Airlines Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal has a lost and found department to support passengers who have unfortunately encountered luggage issues. Unforeseen circumstances related to your luggage may occur at any time; you may lose your luggage, receive damaged luggage, or your luggage may be delayed upon arrival or departure.
9. LOT Polish Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Service: For Minors Travelling without their Parents
Unaccompanied Minor Service by LOT Polish Airlines is for minors traveling without their parents, legal guardians, or adults. The airline does not allow children to travel alone, so they provide this service to help parents remain at ease while their child is cared for. The person responsible for the minor should book this service in advance to receive confirmation from the airline. In addition, parents may need to fill out a consent form or complete some formalities before the scheduled departure of their kid. Rest assured, the airline will provide proper safety and security to the child throughout his travel.
10. Special Assistance or Disability Support by LOT Polish Airlines for Passengers in Need
On flights from the LOT Polish Airlines terminal at EWR, special assistance is offered to customers in need, including those who are disabled, have physical limitations, have limited mobility, etc. Oxygen masks, wheelchair assistance, stretcher support, and escort services are examples of special assistance. To guarantee on-time arrangements, it is imperative to reserve this service well in advance. Do not forget to keep consent forms and other identity documents with your child, along with all other necessary paperwork. For further information about the applicable fees or regulations, please get in touch with the LOT Polish team.
11. LOT Polish Airlines’ Pet Travel Service: Take your pets along with you on flights from EWR
The LOT Polish Airlines EWR Terminal offers pet travel service to passengers, allowing them to carry their furry babies to wherever they are headed. When planning a trip with LOT Polish, you can inform the airlines before your departure and receive guidance regarding the availability, booking procedure, associated fees, etc. Small dogs and cats are allowed in the cabin. However, large-size animals will be transferred only as cargo. Adhere to the pet travel rules and regulations and carry your pet in an airline-approved pet carrier.
Depending on where you are traveling, you may need to provide health documentation and certificates of your pet to the airline. You must check your pet at the check-in counters and complete the necessary formalities. Please talk with the customer service desk of LOT Polish Airlines for further information.
How to Transfer between LOT Polish Airline’s EWR Terminal?
Passengers can use several inter-terminal transportation options at the Lot Polish Airlines Newark Airport Terminal, which allows for easy transfers to locations within the airport. The options may include automated people movers, shuttle buses, and other forms of underground transportation. Depending upon which location you want to access, you can choose any of the available options and head. It works best, especially for passengers who have connecting flights with the airlines and cannot waste any time in between. So, seek information from the help desks at the EWR Terminal on where you find the stations.
Airline/Airport Lounges at LOT Polish Airlines’ Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal
Several Airlines or Airport Lounges operate at the LOT Polish Airlines’ Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal, giving passengers access to exclusive facilities and services such as showers, spas, wifi or internet, magazines, drinks, food, snacks, TVs, etc. Access to lounges is available for passengers flying on a business or first-class ticket and for passengers who are members of the frequent flyer program by LOT Polish Airlines. Passengers can extract further information upon visiting the customer care desks at the Newark Liberty International Airport Terminal.
LOT Polish Airlines EWR Newark Liberty International Airport Location Map
Newark Liberty International Airport – Terminal B Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
LOT Polish Airlines flight operations are managed from Terminal B at Newark Liberty International Airport.
Travelers can contact LOT Polish Airlines on +19739616000 or check for a specific region’s contact number on the airline’s website.
Yes! LOT Polish Airlines offers its passengers an inflight Wi-Fi entertainment portal on Boeing 737 aircrafts of its fleet.
LOT Polish Airlines flights arrive at Terminal B in Newark Liberty International Airport.
LOT Polish Airlines uses Terminal B at Newark Liberty International Airport for its flight departures.