The Iberjot MAD Terminal combines comfort and convenience, providing an exceptional travel experience to the passengers. If you have your arrivals or departures with Iberjot, you will need the details about your terminal, where you will have to proceed with pre and post-boarding procedures. Given that passengers have a lot to keep in mind, we have curated a well-structured guide for you. This will help you plan your journey, pack your belongings, and reach the airport’s terminal on time.
Now, let’s delve into what awaits you at Iberojet Airlines terminal, promising the best services and comfort as you advance on your travel adventure.
Facilities served at Iberojet Airlines Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport Terminal
The services and amenities offered to passengers at the airport terminal never disappoint them as it allows for passengers to fulfil their individual requirements at the airport and during their journey with Iberojet Airlines. The terminal serves people of all ages along with all the genders, which makes it an efficient place for everyone to embark their journey from. Some of the basic services you can find at the Iberojet Airlines Terminal 1, MAD are as follows:
- ATMs for retrieving cash and banks for related queries.
- Gender specific restrooms and family restrooms as well.
- Restaurants, bars, and cafes, to access food and drinks, at the airport.
- Currency exchange services for internationally travelling passengers.
- Interfaith chapels and prayer rooms for passengers of different religions.
- Duty-free stores at the shopping malls for accessing tax free accessories.
- Inter-terminal transportation options for accessing the locations within the airport.
- At airport ticket counters for reservations, cancellations, seat upgrades.
- Self-service kiosk check-in facilities along with counter check-in services.
- Baggage storage, baggage wrapping, and baggage allowance facilities.
- Baby care rooms along with breastfeeding areas for lactating mothers.
List of Every Iberojet Airlines Terminal Around the World
Overview of Iberojet Airlines Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport terminal
Iberojet Airlines operates with care at the MAD Terminal 1, providing travelers with a safe and sound journey from the airport to their preferred destination. so, whenever you plan to travel with Iberojet, you are sure to receive exceptional services and you are likely to arrive at or depart from the same terminal, which is located at the Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport.
|Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport
|Av de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain
|Iberojet Airlines ICAO Code
|Iberojet Airlines IATA Code
|Airport Contact Number
|+34 913 21 10 00
|MAD Iberojet Arrivals Terminal
|MAD Iberojet Departures Terminal
Iberjot uses the Terminal 1 at the Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, which has all the required amenities and services a passenger looks for. Ensure that you arrive at the airport before your flight departure time and with your travel-related documents and details. The airline staff is available at the airport if you need information or have any questions.
Alternatively, if you seek knowledge at the comfort of your homes, you can get in touch with the airlines via their official website, chat, or call the airline staff.
Iberojet Airlines Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport Terminal Location Map
Frequently Asked Question
Iberojet Airlines operates its arrivals and departures from Terminal 1 at MAD.
There are several parking lots available at Iberojet Airlines Terminal at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport.
There are several car rental companies located at the departures terminal of Iberojet Airlines at the MAD.
Yes, Iberojet Airlines allows for pet travel on its flights to and from MAD, Terminal 1.
AirTrain, Transfers, Subway, Bus, Taxi, and Train are some of the options available to passengers at Iberojet terminal at MAD.