Alaska Airlines operates from Terminal B at Orlando International Airport. So, whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, Alaska Airlines mco terminal offers a convenient and enjoyable travel experience to and from Orlando Airport. So, sit back, relax, and let Alaska Air at MCO help you arrive or depart in comfort and style. Alaska Airlines is one of the top-rated airlines which offers exceptional service and an extensive network of destinations across the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, and the United States. That being said, Alaska Airlines has established a reputation as one of the best airlines in North America.
Alaska Airlines Orlando International Airport Terminal Details
All the information shared below is relevant to travelers / passengers preparing for a flight to / from Orlando International Airport.
|Alaska Airlines, MCO Orlando International Airport Address
|Alaska Airlines, Terminal B, Orlando International Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States
|Alaska Airlines Contact Number
|+1 (800) 252-7522
|Alaska Airlines IATA Code
|Alaska Airlines ICAO Code
|Alaska Airlines Ticket Counter Hours:
|Daily 24 Hours
|Alaska Airlines Check-in:
|Alaska Airlines MCO Arrivals Terminal
|Alaska Airlines MCO Departures Terminal
|Alaska Airlines Official Website
Services provided by Alaska Airlines at Terminal B, MCO
Alaska Airlines operates at Terminal B of the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and provides a range of services to passengers. Here is a detailed description of services by Alaska Airlines at Terminal B MCO airport:
- Check-In Counters: Alaska Airlines check-in counters are located on Level 3 of Terminal B. Passengers can check-in for their flights, drop off their baggage and obtain boarding passes to board their departing flights at MCO.
- Baggage Claim: After arriving at MCO, passengers can collect their checked baggage at the baggage claim area located on Level 2 of Terminal B, and further move towards the check-in counters.
- Boarding Gates: Alaska Airlines operates from gates 100-129 at Terminal B. Passengers can find their boarding gate by checking the flight information display screens located throughout the terminal.
- Lounge: Alaska Airlines operates a lounge at Terminal B called the Alaska Lounge. The lounge is located near gate 100 and is accessible to passengers travelling in first class or business class, as well as passengers with Alaska Lounge membership.
- Accessibility Services: Alaska Airlines offers a range of accessibility services for passengers with disabilities or special needs. This includes wheelchair assistance, priority boarding, and accessible seating.
- In-Flight Services: Alaska Airlines provides in-flight services such as complimentary snacks and beverages, as well as the option to purchase food and drinks from their onboard menu. Passengers can also enjoy in-flight entertainment such as movies, TV shows, and music.
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan: Passengers can join Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan to earn rewards and miles for their flights. Members can also redeem their miles for free flights, upgrades, and other benefits.
Overall, Alaska Airlines at Terminal B MCO airport provides a range of services to ensure a smooth and comfortable travel experience for its passengers.
List of Every Alaska Airlines Terminal Globally
Alaska Airlines MCO terminal B
Alaska Airlines uses Terminal B for its arrivals and departures at Orlando International Airport. Nevertheless, there may be cases where the arriving and departing terminals get changed under some severe circumstances. So, it’s always a good idea to check with the airlines to gather up to date information about Alaska Airlines terminal MCO.
Terminal B at MCO is home to several facilities or amenities which are required for modern travel. Additionally, it is home to Airsides 1 and 2 as well.
Levels at MCO Airport Alaska Airlines terminal
Terminal B at Orlando International Airport is a modern terminal, which stands out to the expectations of the passengers. Furthermore, Terminal B consists of a total of three levels which are as follows:
- Level 1: Level 1 at Terminal B is the baggage claim area which houses various facilities such as access to ground transportation, car rental services, and a USO welcome centre.
- Level 2: Level 2 at Terminal B is basically the pickup point for rideshare services, but the passengers can also access baggage claim with carousels 1 to 16 from this level.
- Level 3: Level 3 is the ticketing level, which is divided into several ticket counters and boarding gates for the passengers to complete their check-ins and board their respective flights. The passengers can find parking at this level along with several food and drink options, downstairs, at the retail shops. This area contains two airsides, with separate check-in counters.
- Airside 1: From gates 1 to 29.
- Airside 2: From gates 100-129
Additional Services at Terminal B MCO
Alaska Airlines mco terminal – Orlando International Airport, offers passengers with a wide range of services in order to simplify their at airport procedures and provide a better overall experience. Some of the additional services provided at Terminal B MCO are as follows:
1. Information Desks: There are several information desks located throughout Terminal B where passengers can get information about the airport, flight schedules, transportation options, reservations, cancellations, etc.
2. Retail Stores: Terminal B features a variety of retail stores, including souvenir shops, bookstores, and specialty stores, which allows the passengers to quickly shop before their flight departs from the destination.
3. Restaurants and Cafes: Passengers can enjoy a variety of food and beverage options at Terminal B, including fast food restaurants, coffee shops, and sit-down restaurants. This allows for the passengers to grab a quick bite while being at the airport only.
4. Duty-Free Shopping: Passengers travelling internationally can shop for duty-free goods at the Duty-Free Americas store located in Terminal B.
5. Currency Exchange: There are several currency exchange services located throughout Terminal B, making it easy for passengers to exchange currency before or after their trip.
6. ATMs and Banking Services: Several ATMs and banking services are available in Terminal B, including currency exchange and wire transfer services.
7. TSA PreCheck: Passengers who are enrolled in the TSA PreCheck program can enjoy expedited security screening at Terminal B.
8. Pet Relief Areas: There are designated pet relief areas located outside of Terminal B for passengers travelling with pets.
Overall, Terminal B at MCO airport provides a wide range of services and amenities to meet the needs of travellers, including those provided by Alaska Airlines.
How to transfer between terminals at MCO?
The terminals at Orlando International Airport are interconnected with the Automated People Mover (APM) which connects the passengers to the terminals and other locations within the airport. Also, the passengers can move from the main terminal to the airside satellites as well.
The Automated People Mover Station is located on level 3 of the Main terminal, you can follow the signs for a straightforward process, as there is enough signage and information to help you find your way to the APM. Nevertheless, the travel time of the APM entirely depends upon the Airside you are headed to.
Alaska Airlines operates out of Terminal B at Orlando International Airport, which is a modern and well-equipped airport. Alaska Airlines terminal at MCO is relatively easy and there are plenty of signs and information available to help you navigate the airport’s terminal. Furthermore, it’s always a good idea to check in with your airlines and get up to date information regarding your arriving or departing flight.
Alaska Airlines MCO Orlando International Airport Terminal Map Location
Frequently Asked Questions
The arrivals of Alaska Airlines are handled at Terminal B, at MCO.
It hardly takes around two minutes to walk from terminal A to B or vice versa at MCO.
Gates 1 to 29 and 100 to 129 are at Terminal A, MCO.
Persons can contact Alaska Airlines at +1 (800) 252-7522.
Terminal B is used to receive all Alaska Airlines flights arriving at MCO Airport.
At MCO International Airport, Alaska Airlines flights depart from Terminal B.