Denver International Airport (DIA) consists of a single terminal building which is divided into three concourses spaced apart. The terminal is divided into east and west sections for passenger’s pick -up and drop offs. Hence, Alaska Airlines Denver Terminal is Terminal East, Concourse C, which consists of 49 gates along with four ground level boarding gates.
Denver International Airport is a major hub for many leading airlines, providing non-stop and connecting flights to a number of destinations, including domestic and international. There are several ground transportation options, which helps the passengers to easily access the airport’s locations within minutes.
Millions of passengers fly to and from Denver International Airport, finding it difficult to navigate the terminal without complete information, which is why we have put together all that’s needed for the passengers, in order to navigate the terminal, instantly. So, let’s dig deeper into what Alaska Airlines and Denver Airport has to offer you, altogether.
Alaska Air at Denver Airport (DEN)
Alaska Airlines DIA terminal is east terminal, at Denver International Airport, where the passengers can find several amenities required for their air travel or at the airport.
|Denver International Airport
|8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, United States
|Airport’s Working Hours
|Alaska Airlines Denver Terminal
|Jeppesen Terminal, East, Concourse C
|Alaska Airlines Denver Airport Contact
|Official Website of Alaska Airlines
About Denver International Airport
Denver International Airport (DIA) is vividly known for its expansive space and modern facilities, situated in the western United States, the airport has got a lot to offer to its passengers searching for domestic or international flights to a number of destinations. The airport consists of one terminal, known as the Jeppesen Terminal, which is divided into east terminal and west terminal. And, Alaska Airlines terminal Denver is terminal east. The terminal has three concourses which are as follows:
- Concourse A: Concourse A is primarily used for international arrivals by some leading airlines such as Delta, Frontier, and Jetblue. This concourse has a total of 60 gates including ground level gates and double jetway gates.
- Concourse B: Concourse B consists of a total of 72 gates, and this concourse primarily handles the carriers of United Airlines. Not only does this concourse hold some regional gates but also four double jetway gates.
- Concourse C: Concourse C is a major hub to airlines such as Alaska Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and Spirit Airlines. This concourse houses 47 gates including four gates at the ground level.
The Alaska Airlines passengers can access Concourse C via train, as there is an underground train system located, which connects all the three concourses at the destination. This allows the passengers to move to and from the airport’s locations within minutes.
Facilities provided at Denver International Airport
Denver International Airport (DEN) offers a wide range of services and amenities for passengers. Here are some of the services you can find at DEN:
- Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport, which allows you to access important mails, calls, and texts.
- Dining: There are numerous restaurants, cafes, and bars at DEN offering a range of cuisines and styles, made for different tastes.
- Shopping: DEN has a variety of shops, including duty-free stores, newsstands, gift shops, and specialty stores.
- Ground Transportation: DEN offers various ground transportation options, including car rentals, taxi and shuttle services, ride-sharing services, and public transportation.
- Information Centers: There are information centres throughout the airport to provide assistance with flight and airport-related inquiries.
- Lounges: DEN has several airline lounges available for eligible passengers, including United Club and American Airlines Admirals Club.
- Banking and Currency Exchange: There are several banks and currency exchange services available at DEN.
- Children’s Play Areas: DEN has several play areas for children, including an interactive play area on Concourse B.
- Pet Relief Areas: There are several pet relief areas located outside the terminal and throughout the concourses.
- Medical Services: DEN has a medical clinic located on level 6 of the main terminal and several Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) located throughout the airport.
- Baggage Storage and Lockers: There are baggage storage and locker services available on level 5 of the terminal.
- Conference Rooms: DEN has several conference rooms available for rent, located on level 6 of the main terminal.
- Spa and Wellness Services: There are several spa and wellness services available at DEN, including massages, nail services, and yoga classes.
- Art Exhibits and Installations: DEN is known for its extensive art collection, with numerous installations and exhibits located throughout the airport.
- Chapel: inter-faith chapel is located within the airport which allows the passengers to worship at the airport.
- Beverage Options: There are several beverage options in the airport, which gives passengers an opportunity to have alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
These are just some of the few services available at Denver International Airport to facilitate the experience of the passengers at the airport. However, you should note that the services are subject to availability, for which you must check-in with the airport staff.
Lounges at Denver International Airport (DEN)
There are several lounges located at Denver International Airport (DEN) which facilitates the at airport experience of the passengers before their flight departures. So, if you have a long-haul flight and you look forward to freshening yourself up, these lounges are the right place to be. The lounges at DEN are as follows:
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club
- USO Lounge
- United Club fly
- United Airlines United Club (Gate B32)
- United Airlines United Club (Gate B59)
- The Centurion Lounge
Please note that the lounge access policies and procedures are subject to change and may vary depending on your airline and membership status. If you have any questions regarding your concern about the lounge access, it is recommended that you contact your airline or lounge provider directly.
Parking Services at Denver International Airport (DEN)
There are multiple a-airport parking options available to the passengers at DEN. Whether you are travelling domestically or internationally, in a long-haul or a short-haul flight, you can access the parking areas at DEN, instantly. The passengers can pre-book the parking area by visiting the official website of the airport, in order to save your time and keep yourself from last minute disappointments at the station.
Transfer Between Concourses at Denver Airport
It’s easy to transfer between concourses at Denver International Airport. As mentioned earlier, the airport consists of one main terminal, which is sub divided into east and west terminals with three concourses; A, B, and C. All the concourses are interconnected with each other with an underground train. This allows the passengers to connect between the locations within minutes.
The passengers must note that Concourse B and Concourse C are only accessible by the underground train and not otherwise.
Basic Services Provided by Alaska Air at DEN
Alaska Airlines never misses an opportunity to impress its passengers, then be at the airport or in flight, which is why Alaska Airlines has provided a number of services at east terminal, Concourse C, Denver International Airport. The services are as follows:
Alaska Airlines Ticket Booking
Booking reservations has never been so easy, as they are now at Alaska terminal Denver. All you gotta do is just take out your phone, visit the official website of Alaska Airlines, select your preferred route and class, and find the flights to that destination. Additionally, if you want to buy tickets at the airport, you can do so by visiting the ticket counter of Alaska Air. Provide the airline representative with the required details, choose your preferred mode of payment, confirm your booking details, and you are all set to collect your ticket.
Alaska Airlines Ticket Cancellation
If you need to cancel an Alaska Airlines ticket at Denver International Airport, you can do it by visiting the ticket counter itself. Provide the airline staff with your booking details, including your reservation number and provide a reason for cancellation, if asked. Further, the airline representative will process the cancellation and provide you with information on any applicable fees or refunds. If applicable, the airline will refund or credit your cancelled ticket.
Alaska Airlines Seat Upgradation
The passengers who want to upgrade their class with Alaska Airlines at Denver Airport can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Check-in for your flight at Alaska’s ticket counter or self-service kiosks at DEN.
- Inquire about the available seat upgrades with the airline representative at the earliest.
- If there are upgrades available, the airline staff will inform you with information on the cost and availability of the seats.
- Select your preferred class, and the representative will process the seat upgradation by paying fees, if applicable.
Alaska Airlines Baggage Allowance
Alaska Airlines allows the passengers a generous baggage allowance at DEN, varying upon the fare type and destination of your flight. Below is the general overview of the baggage policies:
- Carry-on Baggage: One carry-on luggage with maximum dimensions 22*!4*9 is allowed, along with one personal item with dimensions 17*13*11 is allowed.
- Checked Baggage: For most domestic passengers, the maximum baggage allowed is 23 kgs with a size of 62 inches. Do note that the policies are subject to change at any given time.
- Additional Baggage: If you need to check additional baggage beyond the standard allowance, you will have to pay a sum of fee to the airlines, depending upon your fare type and the destination you are travelling to.
- Oversized Baggage: If your checked baggage weighs more than 50 pounds and has greater dimensions, additional fees will apply. The fees vary depending upon the size of bag and the destination of your flight.
Alaska Check-in Services
Denver airport Alaska terminal offers several options to the passengers in order to check -in at Denver International Airport, if they haven’t checked-in on the online portal of the airlines via the mobile application or the official website of the airlines. To check-in at the airport, the passengers can go through the self-service kiosks and follow the instructions on the screen to check-in. And if you prefer to check with an Alaska Airlines representative, you can move towards the ticket counter.
Alaska Pet Travel Services
Alaska Airlines offers pet travel services for small cats and dogs on most of its flights, including flights departing from DEN. However, larger pets and other types of animals must travel as cargo. There are certain pet restrictions by the airlines, which the passengers can inquire about by contacting the airlines staff. If you are planning to travel with your pet,it is recommended that you review Alaska’s current pet travel policies for the latest information.
Alaska Lost & Found Services
If you lost an item at DEN. you can contact the airport’s lost and found department directly. The lost and found department is located in the Jeppesen Terminal on level 5, near the baggage claim area. You can also call the office at (303) 342-4062 or fill out an online form on the airport’s official website. When reporting a lost item, it’s crucial to provide as much detail as possible about the item, including a description and any identifying features.
Alaska Special Assistance Services
If you require special assistance when travelling on Alaska Airlines from Denver International Airport (DEN), such as wheelchair assistance or help boarding the plane, the airline offers a range of services to accommodate your needs. Below are the key details about Alaska Airlines’ special assistance services:
- Requesting special assistance: If you require special assistance, you should inform Alaska Airlines at the time of booking your ticket or at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure. You can request special assistance online, through the Alaska Airlines mobile app, or by calling the airline’s customer service.
- Wheelchair assistance: Alaska Airlines provides wheelchair assistance at no additional charge for passengers who require it. The airline also allows passengers to bring their own wheelchairs onboard the aircraft, subject to certain restrictions and safety requirements.
- Boarding assistance: If you require assistance boarding the plane, Alaska Airlines offers pre-boarding to passengers with disabilities, allowing you to board before other passengers. The airline also offers assistance with stowing your carry-on luggage.
- In-flight assistance: Alaska Airlines provides additional in-flight assistance for passengers who require it, such as assistance with meals or help using the lavatory.
Additional Facilities Provided by Alaska Airlines at Denver Airport
Alaska Airlines Denver airport terminal provides a variety of services at Denver International Airport (DEN) to make your travel experience as smooth as possible. Here is a full list of the services provided by Alaska Airlines at DEN:
- Wi-Fi: Alaska Airlines provides free Wi-Fi on most of its flights.
- Boarding: Alaska Airlines provides efficient boarding services for its passengers.
- Lounge Access: Alaska Airlines Lounge is available for eligible passengers.
- In-Flight Entertainment: Alaska Airlines provides in-flight entertainment including movies, TV shows, music, and more to keep you entertained throughout your journey.
- Food and Beverages: Alaska Air offers a range of food and beverages options including complimentary meals, snacks, and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan: The airline offers a loyalty program that allows passengers to earn and redeem miles for flights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Customer Service: Alaska Airlines provides customer service and support for its passengers, in case they fall under unfortunate circumstances, such as missed flight, etc.
List of Every Alaska Airlines Terminal Globally
These are some of the additional services provided by Alaska Airlines at Denver Airport, but please note that some services may vary depending on your specific flight and itinerary. It’s always a good idea to check with the airline staff, if you need any specific assistance at the airport, such as medical services, etc.
In conclusion, Alaska Airlines Denver Terminal stands as a formidable force in providing top-notch services. With Alaska’s commitment to excellence and dedication, the airline always caters to the needs of the passengers. Its state-of-the-art facilities, expert staff, and uncompromising standards, has established the terminal as a force to be reckoned with.
Passengers can rest assured that their travel needs are in capable hands when flying with Alaska Airlines from the Denver Terminal. So, step into and experience the unparalleled service and sophistication of Alaska Airlines Denver Terminal.
Alaska Airlines DEN Denver International Airport Terminal Map Location
Frequently Asked Questions
Alaska Airlines is located in the East Terminal of the Jeppesen Terminal, Concourse C.
All the international and domestic carriers of Alaska Airlines depart from East Terminal at Denver International Airport.
Yes, there are several car rental services available at Denver International Airport which allows the passengers to access the locations within the airport and nearby the city.
There are multiple parking options available at Denver International Airport, which allows the passengers to park their vehicles.