Passengers wanting to fly with the flag carrier of Ivory Roast, Air Côte d’Ivoire, can book seat reservations at the airlines’ ticketing counters at the N’djili International Airport. If you have booked the said but need information about further procedures or services, you can visit the Air Côte d’Ivoire FIH Terminal and retrieve information. As there are many things and factors to keep note of, it’s important that you first get details of the required services and then the amenities. The Air Côte d’Ivoire agents will grant you access to the details and updated travel information.
Passenger’s Guide to “What Terminal is Air Côte d’Ivoire at FIH.”
Air Côte d’Ivoire uses International Terminal at the N’djili International Airport for its arrivals and departures. Below mentioned is a detailed overview of Air Côte d’Ivoire at the N’djili International Airport.
|N’djili International Airport
|N’djili International Airport Address
|JC5W+X9Q, Bd Lumumba, Kinshasa, Congo – Kinshasa
|Air Côte d’Ivoire IATA Code
|Air Côte d’Ivoire ICAO Code
|Air Côte d’Ivoire FIH Terminal Arrivals
|Air Côte d’Ivoire FIH Terminal Departures
|Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Official Air Côte d’Ivoire Website
|Air Côte d’Ivoire Official Facebook
|Air Côte d’Ivoire Official Instagram
|Air Côte d’Ivoire Official YouTube
|Air Côte d’Ivoire Official Twitter
Services by Air Côte d’Ivoire Terminal at FIH
- ATMs and banking services for cash withdrawal and related transactions.
- Restrooms for families or individuals traveling with children for added convenience.
- Lounges within the airport or with airlines, provide an exclusive environment for travelers seeking a premium experience.
- Emergency services are available for urgent medical assistance or any other critical help.
- Airport check-in counters offer support and assistance during the check-in process.
- Self-service kiosks for independent completion of the check-in procedure.
- Inter-terminal transportation facilitates movement within different airport locations.
- Car rental agencies situated outside the terminals, provide transportation to and from the city.
- Business centers and meeting rooms for conducting important calls and emails.
- In-flight entertainment options are designed to enhance the overall travel experience.
- Facilities and services include luggage carts, trolleys, wrapping, and storage for passenger convenience.
- Charging stations or outlets to help you charge your electronic devices for further use at the airport or in flight.
Complete List of Air Côte d’Ivoire Terminals Worldwide
Your one-stop shop to retrieve all the air travel-related particulars is none other than the Air Côte d’Ivoire FIH Terminal’s help counters and customer care desks. Airline personnels are available to assist, help, and answer your questions. Alternatively, the official website of Air Côte d’Ivoire also provides the details, such as accurate information on travel policies (reservations, cancellations, refunds, pet travel, unaccompanied minors, special assistance, etc) and many other things. You can call the airline on their official contact number or chat or email them to get in touch.
Air Côte d’Ivoire (FIH) N’djili International Airport Location Map
Air Côte d’Ivoire operates flights to and from the N’djili International Airport International Terminal.
Air Côte d’Ivoire operates its arriving flights at the FIH International Terminal.
Yes, Air Côte d’Ivoire offers wifi and internet services to the passengers at N’djili International Airport International Terminal.
Air Côte d’Ivoire operates its departures from the FIH International Terminal.
Yes, Air Côte d’Ivoire offers airport counter check-in and self-service kiosk check-in at the N’djili International Airport International Terminal.
Air Côte d’Ivoire offers reservations, cancellations, check-ins, seat upgrades, unaccompanied minors, pet travel, special assistance, lost and found service, etc to passengers traveling with the airline from the N’djili International Airport.