Travelers can steer clear of many problems when getting ready for a flight, simply by ensuring that they are apprised of all the vital details that may be necessary about the flight and its operating airline. Particulars about flight status, baggage allowance, inflight Wi-Fi, special assistance services, etc., are crucial to a pleasant flight experience. This page bears details about the Aer Lingus Airlines TFS Terminal – Tenerife South Airport; the information shared here can be used by travelers / passengers [if they want] as a guide or reference while preparing for an upcoming flight with the airline or planning a future Aer Lingus flight which is to depart from or arrive at the Tenerife South Airport.
Aer Lingus Tenerife South Airport Terminal Information
Travelers / passengers will find information relevant to the airline and its corresponding terminal at Tenerife South Airport here.
- Tenerife South Airport Address: Aer Lingus, Tenerife South Airport, 38610, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Terminal: Terminal 1
- Airport Code: TFS
- Aer Lingus IATA Code: EI
- Aer Lingus ICAO Code: EIN
- Aer Lingus Ticket Counter Hours: Daily 24 Hours
- Aer Lingus Contact Number: 1 (800) 474-7424
- Aer Lingus Official Website: www.aerlingus.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Aerlingus
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/aerlingus
- Twitter: twitter.com/aerlingus
- Instagram Account: www.instagram.com/aerlingus
Services & Amenities Offered at Aer Lingus TFS Terminal
Passengers or / and other travelers can seek the assistance of personnel at the office of Aer Lingus Airlines TFS Terminal to avail themselves of multiple flight related amenities / services;
- Ticket Booking and Cancellation
- Baggage Allowance
- Airport / Online / Self-service Kiosk Check-in
- Airport Transfers
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Duty-Free Allowance
- In-Flight Meals / Entertainment
- Missing / Delayed / Lost Luggage
- Airport Lounges
- Flight Information / Flight Status
- Delayed / Canceled Flights
- Airport Facilities
- Animal Relief Area
- Boarding Class Enquiries
- Valet Parking
- Airport / Inflight Wi-Fi
A list of all Aer Lingus Airlines Terminals worldwide
Aer Lingus Ticket Reservations at Tenerife South Airport Terminal
To make Aer Lingus flight reservations, either contact the TFS Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office or do it via the airline’s website or mobile application.
Manage Aer Lingus Booking at TFS Terminal
Travelers can manage their bookings with the help of the team at the Aer Lingus Airlines TFS Terminal office or do it themselves through the “Manage Trip” section on the airline’s mobile app / website.
Cancellation / Refund Of Aer Lingus Tickets
All cancellations / refunds are conditional to the airline’s policies and the applicable fare rules per that reservation’s ticket / fare class type.
The TFS Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office will only accept requests for cancellations or / and refunds of tickets bought directly from the airline’s official channels.
Check-in at Aer Lingus Tenerife South Airport Terminal
Passengers can opt to check-in in person at the Aer Lingus Airlines TFS Terminal counter or use the online / web check-in feature on the airline’s mobile application / website.
The web / mobile / online check-in deadline differs depending on the airport of departure as follows:
- Departing from Ireland | UK | Amsterdam: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 60 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Rest Of Europe: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 4 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Knock | Newquay | Exeter | Jersey: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 4 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Rome: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 6 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Malaga | Faro [When operated by a larger Airbus A330 aircraft]: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 8 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
*NOTE: On flights to / from North America, web / online / mobile check-in is available from 24 hours up to 95 minutes prior to departure of flight.
Check-in at airport counters stop as follows:
- To / from North America: 75 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Within Europe: 45 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Check-in for Business Class passengers on all flights to / from North America stops 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Check in for flights from Manchester to North America stops 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Check-in at Shannon Airport does not open before 05:00 A.M.
Tracking Aer Lingus Flight Status
The TFS Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office staff can be contacted by passengers to get flight status details; passengers can also view it themselves via the airlines’ mobile application or website [https://www.aerlingus.com/html/trip-mgmt.html].
Aer Lingus Lost / Delayed / Damaged Baggage at TFS Terminal
An incident report must be filed with an airline personnel in case of damaged / delayed / lost luggage, before exiting the destination airport.
More assistance can be requested at the Aer Lingus Airlines TFS Terminal office.
Traveling with Pets on Aer Lingus at TFS Airport
Pet travel bookings can be made for dogs and cats with the airline, however this is subject to availability and conditional to the laws overseeing the transport of animals at the destination and airport of departure.
Contact the TFS Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office more related queries and / or information.
WIFI On Board Aer Lingus
The airline offers Wi-Fi connectivity on all A321neoLR aircrafts and most A330 aircrafts of the airline’s fleet.
The airline has segmented the WIFI access pass types into the following 4:
- Type1 – This pass type starts at €3.49 / $3.99 / £2.99; it is limited for 1 hour of use, for messaging via chat apps.
- Type2 – This pass type starts at €5.99 / $6.99 / £4.99; unlimited access to the Wi-Fi to use messaging apps.
- Type3 – This pass type starts at €13.49 / $16.49 / £11.99; used for messaging apps and social media apps.
- Type4 – This pass type starts at €20.49 / $24.99 / £17.99; it gives the user the comfort of all round access to internet browsing, messaging apps, video streaming, emails, etc.
More information can be requested from the TFS Terminal office.
Aer Lingus Airport Lounge
Visit the airline’s website to view a complete list of airport lounges which the passengers can access and use at various airports all over the world.
Assistance can be requested from the TFS Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office.
Car Rental Service at TFS Airport
Travelers arriving at Tenerife South Airport can contact the airport staff for information pertaining to car rental services or check the airport’s official website.
Aer Lingus TFS Tenerife South Airport Location Map
Frequently Asked Questions:
Terminal 1 at Tenerife South Airport is used by Aer Lingus Airlines to manage their flight operations.
Terminal 1 at TFS Tenerife South Airport is used by Aer Lingus Airlines flight arrivals.
Travelers seeking to contact the Aer Lingus customer service, should call 18004747424.
Aer Lingus Airlines flights depart from Terminal 1 in Tenerife South Airport.
Yes! Aer Lingus offers inflight Wi-Fi connectivity on most of their aircrafts.