Being appropriately prepared is the best chance that a traveler has to avoid any instances of mishap; gather all relevant and necessary details about the flight and the operating airline. Make sure that all the information is accurate and up to date. This segment offers essential contact information pertaining to the Aer Lingus Airlines NAP Terminal – Naples International Airport and summaries of some key services & amenities offered by the airline; the details can be used as a guide whilst getting ready for an upcoming flight or planning a future flight that would be arriving at or departing from Naples International Airport.
Aer Lingus NAP Essential Information
Essential details about Aer Lingus Airlines and relevant information about its corresponding terminal at Naples International Airport has been shared here.
|Airport Name||Naples International Airport|
|Airport Address||Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy|
|Aer Lingus NAP Arrivals & Departures Terminal||Terminal 1|
|Ticket Counter Hours||24 hours a Day|
|Contact Number||1 (800) 474-7424|
Services & Amenities Offered at Aer Lingus NAP Terminal
A variety of flight related services and amenities can be availed by travelers / passengers at the NAP Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office:
- Ticket Booking and Cancellation
- Baggage Allowance
- Airport / Online / Self-service Kiosk Check-in
- Airport Transfers
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Duty-Free Allowance
- In-Flight Meals / Entertainment
- Missing / Delayed / Lost Luggage
- Airport Lounges
- Flight Information / Flight Status
- Delayed / Canceled Flights
- Airport Facilities
- Animal Relief Area
- Boarding Class Enquiries
- Valet Parking
- Airport / Inflight Wifi
A list of all Aer Lingus Airlines Terminals worldwide
Booking Aer Lingus Tickets at NAP Terminal
Travelers can make flight reservations with the airline at the Aer Lingus Airlines NAP Terminal office or by themselves through the Aer Lingus website / mobile application.
Manage Booking at NAP Terminal
The “Manage Trip” section on the airline’s website and mobile application provides passengers access to their reservations; the section helps passengers in making any changes [if needed] and / or add flight related services & amenities to their itinerary.
Alternatively, passengers can request the assistance of personnel at the NAP Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office in managing their bookings.
Aer Lingus Cancellation / Refund
The Aer Lingus Airlines NAP Terminal office will not accept requests for refunds or / and cancellations of tickets issued by third party travel agencies / agents / websites.
All refunds or / and cancellations are conditional to the fare rules applicable specific to that particular ticket / fare class type.
Check-in at Aer Lingus NAP Terminal
Passengers can either use the online / web / mobile check-in feature on the airline’s website / mobile application or in person at the NAP Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office.
The web / mobile / online check-in varies as per the airport of departure:
- Departing from Ireland | UK | Amsterdam: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 60 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Rest Of Europe: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 4 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Knock | Newquay | Exeter | Jersey: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 4 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Rome: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 6 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
- Departing from Malaga | Faro [When operated by a larger Airbus A330 aircraft]: online / web / mobile check-in available up to 8 hours & 30 minutes before flight departure.
*NOTE: On flights to / from North America, web / online / mobile check-in is available from 24 hours up to 95 minutes prior to departure of flight.
Check-in at airport counters stop as follows:
- To / from North America: 75 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Within Europe: 45 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Check-in for Business Class passengers on all flights to / from North America stops 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Check in for flights from Manchester to North America stops 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
- Check-in at Shannon Airport does not open before 05:00 A.M.
Aer Lingus Flight Status
Persons who wish to check flight status can visit the airline’s website [https://www.aerlingus.com/html/trip-mgmt.html] or view it on the airline’s mobile application.
Subsequently, passengers can even contact the Aer Lingus Airlines NAP Terminal office to ask for flight status.
Aer Lingus Lost / Delayed / Damaged Baggage at NAP Terminal
Passenger should immediately notify a representative of the airline at the baggage claim area or in the baggage service office when facing problems regarding lost / damaged / delayed baggage; an incident report should be filed before exiting the arrival airport.
For more information or / and help contact the NAP Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office.
Traveling with Pets on Aer Lingus at NAP Airport
The airline permits the transport of cats and dogs in their aircrafts; pet travel service is conditional to the airline’s pet policy and the laws governing the transport of live animals at the destination and country of departure.
For fares and terms & conditions please contact the Aer Lingus Airlines NAP Terminal office.
Inflight Wi-Fi by Aer Lingus
The airline provides Wi-Fi connectivity on most of their flights; passengers can purchase one of the following Wi-Fi access passes to use the internet services;
- Type1 – This pass type starts at €3.49 / $3.99 / £2.99; it is limited for 1 hour of use, for messaging via chat apps.
- Type2 – This pass type starts at €5.99 / $6.99 / £4.99; unlimited access to the Wi-Fi to use messaging apps.
- Type3 – This pass type starts at €13.49 / $16.49 / £11.99; used for messaging apps and social media apps.
- Type4 – This pass type starts at €20.49 / $24.99 / £17.99; it gives the user the comfort of all round access to internet browsing, messaging apps, video streaming, emails, etc.
Additional queries related to onboard Wi-Fi can be directed to the NAP Aer Lingus Airlines terminal office.
Aer Lingus Airport Lounge
The airline’s website offers a comprehensive index of the lounges that its passengers can access and use at airports around the world.
For any additional queries, kindly contact the Aer Lingus Airlines NAP Terminal office.
Car Rental Service at NAP Airport
The Naples International Airport offers arriving travelers the convenience to hire rental cars if they need it; check the airport’s official website for more information and / or contact the airport staff.
Aer Lingus NAP Naples International Airport Location Map
Frequently Asked Questions:
Aer Lingus flight operations are managed from Terminal 1 at Naples International Airport.
To speak with an Aer Lingus Airlines representative, call 1 (800) 474-7424.
Pet travel service is offered by the airline on select routes.
Yes! Aer Lingus offers inflight connectivity.
Aer Lingus flights arrive at Terminal 1 in Naples International Airport.
Aer Lingus Airlines uses Terminal 1 at Naples International Airport for its flight departures.